Although school is responsible for looking after your child’s education, personality, and quality, parent‘s support and contribution towards the school is required to make all of that possible. Encouraging a positive learning background, we believe in setting the right kind of environment where your child will enjoy his/her journey as a student.
Following are some guidelines for the parents offered by Arya Gurukul, one of the top schools in Dombivli to ensure a smooth relationship between the school and the parents.
- Parents are requested to be cooperative with the principal and staff for an effective functioning of the school as well as for the wellbeing of the child.
- The role of a parent as an educator is encouraged, as it is their job to shape the child’s character and instill discipline.
- Our school sees every child as a unique learners, thus the environment at home must be congenial for building the self-esteem of the child so that he/she is able to take up any challenges at home too.
- Parents should be aware of what is not permitted in the school. For e.g. magazine, books, comics, Cd’s or any unethical articles are not allowed in the school.
- Our school does not encourage home tuitions, the teaching facilities provided at school is enough for the students to perform well. Parents should encourage the child to take up his/her own study responsibility and practice the habit of self- study.
- Parents involvement during the PTC is expected.
Arya Gurukul, which is amongst the top schools in Dombivli work towards building a strong relationship with parents whose support and co-operation is required for the improvement of the child’s performances in school. And as your child’s guide at home, we encourage parents to be his/her friend, philosopher, and a great support.